This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween --danny elfman, "this is halloween"
*Let's start with some All Hallow's mash-ups: Music to go a hauntin' bye - CLICK HERE to download Bride of Monster Mash!
* Freak out all of your Born Again Christian friends...send them this link, Samhain.com: CLICK HERE.
* Explore the Fantasy and Folklore of All Hallows: CLICK HERE.
* For all you lazy-asses, here is a place to carve a Virtual Jack-O-Lantern! CLICK HERE
* And for you analytical types, here's How Halloween Works: CLICK HERE
* Read all about the Ancient Origins of Halloween, CLICK HERE
* Halloween is Not Satanic, so sayeth these Witches! CLICK HERE
* What Fundamentalist Christians don’t want you to know about Halloween: CLICK HERE
* A Victorian Perspective on Halloween: CLICK HERE
* A cool listing of the 13 Most Haunted Places: CLICK HERE
* Probably the most horrifying image you'll see this Halloween: CLICK HERE
* Sorry, no link for this one. Try and seek out the great jazz/scat song, Halloween Spooks by Lambert, Hendricks & Ross, it's a wacky tune by a highly underrated jazz trio from the early 60's.
* They say that Halloween night is the best time to try and connect to the spirit world...The Online Ouija Board makes it easy! CLICK HERE
* Find out what famous folk were Born on Halloween. CLICK HERE
* Imagine dressing up as Chuck Barris, or a Rubik's Cube...yup, here they are a gallery of The Worst Halloween Costumes ever! CLICK HERE
* Behold the greatest Halloween treat of all times, The Food of the Gods: Ladies and gentleman, Candy Corn! CLICK HERE
Have a Marvelous Halloween, All!