Tony, Tony, Tony … I can always count on a tag from my little Shyguy…here goes then.
1. First blog you ever read?
It was called, “I thought they Said Monaco” – a fascinating blog about a guy in the Peace Corp in Morocco – said blog was recently deleted by its author after his stint was over.
2. What inspired you to start your own?
3. The best and worst about blogging?
A wonderful way to vent.
A not so wonderful way to vent.
4. Who was the first person to comment on your blog?
Might have been Snicks or maybe it was Merci (long before she had her own blog!)
5. What has been your most popular blog entry?
Back during the election I had this one entry about Mary Cheney and it got a ton of comments … (can’t go back and check, Haloscan ate those comments a year ago!)
6. If I re-named my blog I would call it…...
“The Most Disgusting Website I Have Ever Seen”
7. If my blog had a theme song it would be…
“Welcome To My World”
8. If my blog was a room it would look like…..
A 1970’s living room with big overstuffed sofas and several coffee tables with lots of magazines and books lying about, the stereo would be playing, the fireplace would be going (weather permitting) and everyone would have their shoes off, sitting about chatting over coffee or drinks.
9. Five bloggers I would like to have over for dinner.
Ok this is bloggers I HAVE NOT MET:
1: Magnolia (not really a blogger, but still)
2: My Shyguy
5-b: The Divine Miss Jimmi
10. Two bloggers you would like to set up on a blind date.
Virginia Gal and Joey B.
12. If you were only allowed to read one blog ever again. Which blog would it be?
My own, because then I could still link out to the other blogs … is that fair?
13. Is there a fellow blogger you would like to snog/shag/do rude things to? Feel free to name names if you’re game.
Does Colin Farrell have a blog? Or Antonio? If so, they’d be my choices.
14. Discover a blog. Link to a blog that you have recently found, or a blog you have been reading for a while and haven’t blogrolled.