You answer a series of questions using song titles from a band you like.
It's somewhat difficult...actually it's very difficult (witness my obscure responses)I picked X ... they have better song titles than Jefferson Airplane, and I'm feeling kind of post-punk-West Coast today...so with that in mind:
1. Are you male or female? The Hungry Wolf
2. Describe yourself: I'm Lost
3. How do some people feel about you? Real Child Of Hell
4. How do you feel about yourself? The World's A Mess: It's In My Kiss
5. Describe current relationship with BF/GF: I'll Stand Up For You
6. Describe where you want to be: Los Angeles
7. Describe how you live: In This House That I Call Home
8. Describe how you love: Call Of The Wreckin' Ball
9. What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Come Back to Me
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Your Phone’s Off the Hook, But Your Not!
11. Now say goodbye: So Long, It's Been Good To Know You -- a Woody Guthrie tune covered by X