Monday, March 22, 2010

Laughing in the Face of My Least Favorite Month (an ongoing project)

March 22nd - Reason to be cheerful:Boulder Colorado
A good friend of mine moved out to Boulder back in the 80's, and I went out to visit him several times. I fell in love with this trippy, beautiful town almost immediately.  During one of those visits, I met someone and ended up traveling back a few more times for a long distance indiscretion affair. What can I say, I was young and stupid.  Still, I have a lot of great memories of  "The People's Republic of Boulder". 

2 comments:

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

My dear I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! I'm sending you a frock with a Scarlet A and from what I've just read you'll wear it well. ;)

Frank said...

Pax, that's one of my favorite towns, too. Wow...what a wonderful place.