Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Laughing in the Face of My Least Favorite Month (an ongoing project)


Let me get this out of the way, I despise the month of March, with the same passionate dislike I have for November. Nothing of any good comes from either of these months (so sorry if your birthday is in November or March), that said, I defy March to bring me down this year, so for the next 31 days, I will post something that makes me happy .

March 3rd - Reason to be cheerful:
 The artwork of the late Keith Haring, especially this one of Andy Warhol as Mickey Mouse.  All of Haring's work makes me smile...such bright colors and such child-like themes (OK, well some of his work was very sexual, and I can't lie, that makes me smile as well)...what's not to love?

2 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

Yes, March is not a pretty month - the only time I have really loved the month of March was when I was in Denmark : )

Pax Romano said...

VG, I liked it when I was in ... nope can never think of a time I liked it.