Monday, March 01, 2010

Laughing in the Face of My Least Favorite Month (an ongoing project)

Let me get this out of the way, I despise the month of March, with the same passionate dislike I have for November.  Nothing of any good comes from either of these months (so sorry if your birthday is in November or March), that said, I defy March to bring me down this year, so for the next 31 days, I will post something that makes me happy  ... and so it begins.


March 1st - reason to be cheerful:
 Maggie and Julius...aka Margret Dumont and Groucho Marx

4 comments:

Clark said...

Thanks Pax! Today is my birthday!

Kaspian/Clark

Rick said...

In Chi-town, March means that we have survived January and February and spring is on its way. Let's party.

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling what an enchanting photo it's hard to believe we where ever so young. I'll always be your Mrs. Claypool-Upjohn-Rittenhouse-Teasdale and you my Otis B Driftwood-Flywheel-Loophole-Hakensack.

Pax Romano said...

Clark,

I feel like such a jerk - oh wait, no I don't - Happy Birthday ya big lug!!

Rick,
Yeah, Spring is coming...it just takes so damn long.

Mags,
You're the beautiful women I ever saw, which isn't saying much for you!