Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Snowstorm of 2010 - The next day

I know that the further south you go, the higher the accumulation went; that said, after all of the bluster and brouhaha made by the weather talking heads,  I don't think this was that dramatic of a snowstorm.  Looks like a bit over a foot, and a lot of it is cleared off the roads...the picture above was shot late in the afternoon in Mount Laurel NJ.
Here's the view of the late, great Olga's in Marlton.  As you can see, routes 73 and 70 were pretty clear - a tad slushy, but no major shakes...
This is a picture of the old Farmer's Hall in Mount Laurel.  Click it to enlarge and you'll see how nifty the late winter sun looks highlighting the recently face-lifted old building...
Being the snow lover that I am, I  can't wait for the next alleged storm which is supposed to hit sometime on Tuesday and continue on in the day on Wednesday...if mother nature comes through, someone might have a six day weekend (snow day on Wednesday, vacation day on Thursday, furlough day on Friday, and Holiday on Monday)!

4 comments:

Merci said...

Storm was dramatic enough for me. We have over 2 feet. I have tales to tell!

Merci said...

Wish Olga's (in Marlton, my stomping grounds) was still open!

Pax Romano said...

Yes, Marlton, my bad!

Virginia Gal said...

Don't forget to get supplies, I hear you guys are going to get more snow tomorrow!