*Massachusetts chooses style over substance and a former Cosmo Pin Up wins the late Ted Kennedy's seat.
* New Jersey welcomes a new Governor who will do his best to woo big business, dismantle the unions, and ultimately continue to fuck over an already fucked up state.
* Southern California was pummeled by rain storms and mudslides. It never rains in California, but girl don't they warn you, it pours, man it pours.
* The relief efforts for Haiti continue, climaxing in a low key, widely televised telethon that was actually pretty entertaining and contained a few great performances.
* Conan said goodbye (and got a nice severance to the tune of 40 million), Leno goes back to the Tonight Show, and life goes on.
* And last, but certainly not least, it looks like the well fed and the uninformed in this country will get what they want as it appears that Health Care Reform (at least not the version we all wanted) is NOT going to happen.
So how was your week?