Monday, January 11, 2010

Seven Things...

On my other blog, I was recently given an award - upon receiving said honor, the recipient was supposed to post seven things about themselves that others might find interesting ...   well, I don't know how interesting these points might be, but here they are (with nifty retro illustrations!) - oh, and I posted these items here as I don't think they fit the theme of my other blog.


1: I Love Kool-Aid.  Really, I do.  I don't know why, but there is something about stirring up a pitcher of this fake fruit flavored beverage that is so damn comforting...

2: I Love Traveling on Trains: What can I say?  Just something I really enjoy.

3: Gay Bars Bore Me to Death:  I know, take away my toaster oven ... actually, I'm really not fond of straight bars either ... but I do have an affinity for those dark, smoky, corner bars; shot and a beer joints - what can I say, I have simple tastes.

4: I Think that 85 Percent of What's on Television is Dreck : Were it not for movie stations, The History Channel,  Family Guy and the handful of decent programs on cable, I'd never turn the set on except for background noise.

5: I Wish the Future They Promised Us Was the One We Got

6: I Am A Born Again Atheist: I really wish I could believe in god, but I just cant.

7: Halloween is my Favorite Holiday (with the 4th of July running a close second).

4 comments:

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling I can't believe it but I approve of all of your 7 and agree with them, except for my being a touch more glamorous we're very much alike. ;)

Virginia Gal said...

I like traveling on trains as well, but nothing beats planes for me!

Clark said...

Great choices and comments..and congrats on your award (for your horror blog ? correct?)
Kaspian/Clark

Adrik said...

i think i just fell a little bit in love with you :)