Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Cell Phone Snaps


So I was at the supermarket picking up my lunch yesterday and saw this staring me in the face.  It was all I could do not to to yell out, "ME! ME!"  I can not believe that the unwashed masses still read crap like this; more than that, I can't fathom that the sexuality of anyone is that earth shattering - then again, what do I know?


Officeland Adventures In Furniture Moving:  carted this fine crafted piece of furniture to the parking lot today so that I could toss it into the back seat of a fellow drone's car, so that she (said fellow drone) could transport said fine crafted piece of furniture to the home of one of our consumers.  Oh never mind that we are not supposed to be moving furniture, never mind that at all - we play fast and loose with the rules at Officeland these days.

3 comments:

Merci said...

Fast and loose...yes, that's a good description of Officeland!

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling the same people that sit in chairs like that read garbage like that.

et said...

Social workers moving furniture, yet, again! Shame! Shame!