Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Is This Thing On?

So how would you feel if I brought this blog back?

Should I even bother, or has Facebook made blogging a thing of the past?

I want to know what you think - any of you, don't be shy.  From what I can tell, this blog is still getting at least a hundred hits a day, so somebody must be checking in.

OK, ball's in your court, get to commenting.

The best comment I get will be the first post, on the other hand, if this amounts to an exercise in futility, I'll be putting Pax Romano's Rambling's in mothballs for good.

7 comments:

Shoebee said...

Sure, facebook is good for little update...but you can not have the same substance that you have with a blog. With blogging you can get to the nitty gritty, not a quick blurb.

mommanator said...

Ditto Paxie, I miss your writing. blogging is still alive and well!
Besides who else is gonna give Jan Crouch her rightfal due but you!

Star said...

BRING IT BACK!! i really miss your daily musings. you've gone and got us addicted over the past 5 years, please don't leave us for good.

Merci said...

Just like Liza, time for a comeback!

et said...

The day you jumped over to the dark side was the day my blog reading world collapsed. I kept going back to your site, hoping in vain that you would have something posted! Nay was the word or lack thereof, month after month after month. Night and day I’d check your site…I gave up checking daily, then weekly, then monthly. I stopped by this morning and lo and behold you have something posted: “asking did we miss you?” The answer to that is: of course I missed you! When you stopped writing your wonderful narratives of life; you took away my incentive to get up in the morning and turn my computer on. Face Book is not the venue for a writer such as you; short paragraphs and open ended sentences are not what you are made for…so, yes, please get back to writing on your blog site. I miss bantering with Miss Magnolia, too!

et said...

Also, if you have Email addresses for your fans, please let them know about your indecision about blogging, again...they many not check your site anymore!

Rick said...

Of course you got more responses on FB, who knew to check out this page?