Saturday, December 05, 2009

I Am Big! It's The Blogs that Got Small!


That's right, bitches, I am back.

Whew, it's been a while since I've blogged.  I blame Facebook.  You know, just a few little blips of this and that, and then off you go.  Great for self promotion and random observations, but, ultimately, not very satisfying.

But enough about Facebook.

So how have you all been?  Fine, I trust.

Now then, let's take a look at some random occurrences, world events and what-have-you...

  • How about that Tiger Woods?  I mean, wow, right?  Yeah, I could not care less about the whole thing.
  • And then there's  Amanda Knox, the young woman from Seattle who had been living in Italy and was recently convicted by an Italian court in the murder of her roommate.  I've done some reading on this, and granted, I don't know everything about it, but something seems amiss.  Could this young lady be the victim of some anti-American bias?  I don't want to go all Nancy Grace over this sad affair, but something just does not add up.  What do you all think?
  • Could someone please explain to me why Sarah Palin's fifteen minutes are not up?  Are the unwashed masses that desperate for an idol that they flock to this bubble head like sheep to the slaughter.  Her appeal escapes me, then again, so did George Bush Jr's and look where he ended up .  Oh, I just made myself shudder in fear. 
  • So Govenor to be of New Jersey, Fuck Face Chris Christie has not only endeared him self to me over his threats of more furlough days next year for state employees, he's also come out against the Gay Marriage Bill currently before New Jersey lawmakers.  Mr. Douche Bag Christie said that if it were up to him, he'd veto it.  As it stands now, our current Governor, Jon (Full of Him Self) Corzine would sign the bill into law if it passes. 
  • So in Texas (of course) a hen lays an egg with a "cross" on its shell - The couple who own the hen say it was laid, "straight from heaven".  You know, I wish I was making this up, but I am not. 
  • And finally, have a look at the Romano Xmas Tree  2009 Edition:  Loverly, aint it?

 

    And that's all for now...


    15 comments:

    Frank said...

    Pax is back!

    Tiger...couldn't keep his putter in his pants.
    Sarah...boring...and still stupid.

    Pax...I'm so glad you're back! I've been away too...it's time to rekindle the blogs.

    Pax Romano said...

    Frank, my brother! Yes, bring back your blog as well ... going to have to rebuild my blog list.

    missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

    Darling Pax what a thrill to have you back it's been an eon, I think Taft was still office. Will I have to start rifling through the family albums for FFF once again, I'll follow your lead pet. Your tree is a poem dear, I'm sure you have your work cut out for you this season, just stopping dear Whatshisname from wearing it. As for that egg, it's got breakfast all over it, who knew chickens where heathens.

    wavingpalms said...

    I'm going to be all schmoopy again- congrats on this, and I look forward to it, but one of my looking back on 2009 bits of thankfulness will be having become friends with you on facebook after enjoying BLS.

    Seriously.

    Smiles are all too rare in this world, and I appreciate someone who gives me so many. And I hope, in some small way, I sometimes make you giggle, too.

    Tiger Woods: I *kindof* don't care, on the other hand, wifey is either stupid, or overreacting. Because NO ONE has EVER HEARD of a SPORTS STAR running around on his wife, have they?

    Amanda Knox- Yeah, I've got fambly there, too, and, well... the Italian relationship with legality/justice has always seemed pretty... casual. I also heard that at the verdict all the jurors were wearing the Italian flag?

    Palin. Palin Palin Palin. I could write a book. And that book would be thick enough to stun an ox. And that book would involve facts and subject/verb agreement.

    JMS

    Pax Romano said...

    Jan,

    Thanks, man.

    Pax Romano said...

    Mags,

    We'll be trotting out FFF pretty soon.

    missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

    Darling I'm just quivering with anticipation! I shall hold my breath until I hear from you.

    Star said...

    oh miss magnolia, how i've missed your comments! daddy pax, it is sooo good to have you back. never leave us again.

    Pax Romano said...

    Star, never my dear, never

    et said...

    Oh, Pax, it's wonderful to read your musings, again. Love it! Love it! And...what can one say about Miss Magnolia? She has not lost any of her charms nor her sense of humor!!!!

    Pax Romano said...

    ET, thanks! As for Ms. Mags, well she keeps her charms and humor in the same case she keeps her false teeth. ;)

    missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

    Darling Miss ET just think of it, if Pax actually possessed any charm or humor he'd be Carol Channing instead of New Jersey's answer to Pia Zadora!

    Rick said...

    About F'in time you sarted writing your blog again. Of course this is after I finally join Facebook just to read what you are up to.

    I have to say I found some of your FB stuff to be Twitteresque, which is not a complement.
    The greatness of a Pax Romano writing cannot come through in 3-4 lines.

    jennypower said...

    I think the egg is a sign from god that I should make an omelette.

    Good to have you back! I agree with Rick, the best of your writing needs room to breathe.

    Cerpts said...

    A thousand welcomes back, Bootsy! As always, I read your blog with rapt attention but only the once every two weeks when I get online at home. Your blog is tagged "adult content" so it's blocked at work and that's the only place I get online. The fact that I can only go online about once every two weeks when at home leads to my lack of comments -- since by that time your posts are at least two weeks old and I've missed the boat. But rest assured I'm a-readin' and a-enjoyin' like Dexter with a ginsu giftee. Welcome back!