Whew, it's been a while since I've blogged. I blame Facebook. You know, just a few little blips of this and that, and then off you go. Great for self promotion and random observations, but, ultimately, not very satisfying.
But enough about Facebook.
So how have you all been? Fine, I trust.
Now then, let's take a look at some random occurrences, world events and what-have-you...
- How about that Tiger Woods? I mean, wow, right? Yeah, I could not care less about the whole thing.
- And then there's Amanda Knox, the young woman from Seattle who had been living in Italy and was recently convicted by an Italian court in the murder of her roommate. I've done some reading on this, and granted, I don't know everything about it, but something seems amiss. Could this young lady be the victim of some anti-American bias? I don't want to go all Nancy Grace over this sad affair, but something just does not add up. What do you all think?
- Could someone please explain to me why Sarah Palin's fifteen minutes are not up? Are the unwashed masses that desperate for an idol that they flock to this bubble head like sheep to the slaughter. Her appeal escapes me, then again, so did George Bush Jr's and look where he ended up . Oh, I just made myself shudder in fear.
- So Govenor to be of New Jersey,
Fuck FaceChris Christie has not only endeared him self to me over his threats of more furlough days next year for state employees, he's also come out against the Gay Marriage Bill currently before New Jersey lawmakers. Mr. Douche BagChristie said that if it were up to him, he'd veto it. As it stands now, our current Governor, Jon (Full of Him Self) Corzine would sign the bill into law if it passes.
- So in Texas (of course) a hen lays an egg with a "cross" on its shell - The couple who own the hen say it was laid, "straight from heaven". You know, I wish I was making this up, but I am not.
- And finally, have a look at the Romano Xmas Tree 2009 Edition: Loverly, aint it?