Friday, July 24, 2009

Vacation Diaries-6: Fave Foto Friday Sausage Queen edition.

First off, I'd like to introduce you all to the patron saint of vacation-takers, Ladies and Germs, give it up for Her Majesty, The Sausage Queen! Discovered by my good pal, Jen, who, no doubt, once vied for this prestigious crown, The Sausage Queen is the epitome of genteel woman-hood as well as vacationers the world over! Long live "Zion" The Sausage Queen!

***
To further make my point, here is Miss Diana Vreeland paying homage to Zion just a few years before she entered that big sausage processing plant in the sky. The above photo is, of course, courtsey of the Thunderpussy collection.

3 comments:

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling Pax, why do I get the feeling that you'll be modeling that outfit for dear Whatshisname in the very near future and I don't mean the one that Miss Diana is wearing.

mommanator said...

Belated happy birthday, looks like you celebrated in style! I have been up to my ears in paint etc, but alas the house sold, and we could quit painting. Yeh, now Ic an hire a cabana boy, got any takers!
Hopefully when I am back up in a week or so we can do the breakfast at the red barn!

Pax Romano said...

You sold the estate?!?! Good for you!