Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation Diaries - 1

Today's itinerary is a light one; try to finish up the book I am reading (Mr. Shivers), rent a couple of movies, and see how many naps one can take in 24 hours.

Tomorrow promises to be a bit more of a stretch as I have promised to take my niece to see the new Harry Potter movie, that's three and one half hours in a theater watching the continuing series...I need to catch up, as I've only watched the first and second film all the way through...the rest just bits and pieces.

Hope you are all having a productive day.

3 comments:

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling how enchanting, a day at the Talking Pictures with that sweet wee imp, personaly dear, I think she'd prefer something with Kay Francis or Constance Bennett but who can beat an afternoon with her favorite Aunt. Do remember to get a cream pitcher or sauce boat to complete your wedding china.

Jessica said...

How was it? I am planning to take my daughter to see the new Potter this week.

Pax Romano said...

Jess,
Have not gone yet - tomorrow morning at 10 AM.