- What a long week it's been. We lost David Carradine (and I suspect that my initial suspicion about his passing might be right), of course it makes no never mind how the man died, the fact remains we lost one of the good guys this week.
- I was speaking with a friend the other morning who turned the Today Show on so that he could hear about President Obama's historical visit to the Middle East. Imagine his surprise when the top story was...wait for it... wait for it ... Jon and Kate's divorce.
- Seems like the wingnut accused of murdering Dr. George Tiller can't understand why he's being "treated as a criminal". People like this guy scare the shit out of me. Jesus, save us from your followers!
- So it seems that Good and Plenty and Sacha Baron Cohen's bare butt meeting was all staged. Something tells me that this is not the first time that Marshall has been this close to a bare ass, just ask Dr. Dre!
- And finally, how does it feel to be one of the major stock holders of Chrysler, America? I don't know about you, but I am expecting delivery of my Cadillac CTS pronto!