Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Week in Review


Happy Saturday!

  • What a long week it's been. We lost David Carradine (and I suspect that my initial suspicion about his passing might be right), of course it makes no never mind how the man died, the fact remains we lost one of the good guys this week.
  • I was speaking with a friend the other morning who turned the Today Show on so that he could hear about President Obama's historical visit to the Middle East. Imagine his surprise when the top story was...wait for it... wait for it ... Jon and Kate's divorce.
  • Seems like the wingnut accused of murdering Dr. George Tiller can't understand why he's being "treated as a criminal". People like this guy scare the shit out of me. Jesus, save us from your followers!
  • So it seems that Good and Plenty and Sacha Baron Cohen's bare butt meeting was all staged. Something tells me that this is not the first time that Marshall has been this close to a bare ass, just ask Dr. Dre!
  • And finally, how does it feel to be one of the major stock holders of Chrysler, America? I don't know about you, but I am expecting delivery of my Cadillac CTS pronto!

9 comments:

justrose said...

can't wait till you bring the car around. ;)

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling just you wait, the "Octo Mom" is getting her own reality show next season so everything will once again be right in the world, and frankly dear, if that's what we have to look forward to Mr Carradine is the lucky one.

et said...

Miss Magnolia, I heard that the new reality show for "Octo Mom" is going to be named after the James Bond movie of 1983? Also, could she be a distant cousin of yours...seeing how you two would share the same last name?

et said...

Miss Magnolia, I heard that the new reality show for "Octo Mom" is going to be named after the James Bond movie of 1983? Also, could she be a distant cousin of yours...seeing how you two would share the same last name?

Merci said...

I just don't get the whole Jon and Kate thing. I've even (to my shame) watched a couple of episodes, and it was pretty worthless viewing time. Couldn't bring myself to like either of the parents very much, which only made me feel sorry for all those kids.

So sorry to hear about David Carradine. He is actually supposed to be featured in an episode of Mental next week. It was so odd seeing the previews just after finding out that he had passed.

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

I'm sorry to disappoint Miss ET but I'm not related to that branch of the "Pussy" family tree as we're "Thunders" and she's nothing more than white trash with an elastic snatch.

et said...

Miss Thunder, I am so relieved to know that you are not related to that “woman”! I beg your forgiveness on even entertaining the thought, especially since I’ve come to know you, by your comments on Pax’s Blog, and find that you are the epitome of decorum. Please forgive me!

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling Miss ET don't even mention it, while the Thunderpussy's go back to the Mayflower and are indeed one of the first families of these great United States I've always been proud of possessing a common touch which has long endeared me to the lower strata of society, honey, when I take a dump it's just like You and Pax, well perhaps not like Pax as dear Whatshisname tells me he's been a tad constipated for the last few years sometimes even requiring assistance from a good sturdy plunger and the Jaws of Life.

et said...

Like I said, you are the epitome of decorum. You have such a way with wordy crap. Very amusing, indeed. Love it!