Monday, June 22, 2009

I'd Like to Buy These Two Guys a Drink

First off, I'd like to buy a drink for some guy named Polo. Who is Polo, you ask. Polo (yes I know I've written his name three times already) is the manager of the pop band, The Black Eyed Peas, and allegedly he decked uber jack-off, Perez Hilton. It seems that Hilton (you know he's the guy whose become rich and famous with a blog where he "draws" inane comments on celebrity photos, and posts gossip about them) who is gay, called Black Eyed Peas, front man, will.i. am a "fucking faggot". Isn't that clever? But what can you expect from a pink haired maggot like Hilton? Honestly, this guy is a waste of flesh and an insult to any self respecting gay man - hell, any man, woman or child regardless of their sexuality, in the world!
*

Praise Jesus! Feast your eyes on Madonna's latest fuck boyfriend, Jesus Luz as he models underwear for a fashion show in Brazil ... say what you will about Madge, but she knows how to pick 'em. Hmmm, come to think of it, I'd like to buy Jesus a drink, several of them as a matter of fact...keep 'em coming barkeep!


4 comments:

mommanator said...

yikes how does she do it! OOPS I forgot how rich she is! I'll adopt him if she doesnt!

Liz said...

You know I'm not about violence but Perez is longgggggg over due for a can of whoopass to be opened on him. Truthfully, I wish the shiner would have been blacker. Perez is a hateful, backstabber who basicly had it coming. For him to OUT people the way he does and then stoop to calling someone, anyone a FAGGOT is contemptable. Honestly, I have three words I never use and don't permit them to be used around me, they are the "C", the "N" and the word faggot. Perez is a self-loathing, unattractive, vile person.

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling you wouldn't want "Baby Jesus" after that terrible no talent cow finishes with him he'll probably look 300 and be riddled with disease, nothing more than another baby to add to her growing menagerie.

I agree with Miss Liz, he's a terrible person, I've visited his blog on one occasion and that was enough for a lifetime. If he was attacked I'm sure he deserved it and more if you ask me and I'm pretty sure he'll be milking this for as long as he possibly can. He's nothing more than a shit stain on the panties of life.

Shoebee said...

nothing about Ed McMahon?