Friday, June 12, 2009

Fave Foto Friday: Smells Like Glam Teen Spirit edition

Jeff Riedel's portrait of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's daughter, Frances Bean really knocked my socks off ... she turned out to be a lovely young woman in spite of everything...also, seeing her fully grown makes me feel really old.

And while I can't vouch for it, here's what Magnolia said about this picture:

When I was a young girl in Paris, my first trip Abroad, I posed for some "Art" studies, when daddy found out he was not amused and dragged me back to Philadelphia on the first boat. Here is one of the more risque images, I do hope your gentle readers will not take offense.

5 comments:

Rick said...

The young Cobain is stunning and the colors fascinating...but the other picture is amazing. The form, the setting, and the guy in the hatmake it interesting, provacative and thought provoking. Did I mention sexy as hell?

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling Richard, the guy in the hat was Salvadore Dali and let me tell you he could be a very naughty boy.

Chris Krakora said...

About the Frances Cobain photo with its color efects, they make it look more of a painting rather than a photograph. Very interesting.

Honeybmse said...

Frances is amazingly beautiful and maybe well adjusted. These photos are beautiful and of great contrast. Sexy.

Rainbow Demon said...

Thanks...
I needed a bit of culture diversion.
Too much going on.

Miss You Bro.

Peace,
=RD=