- It has been an inordinately rainy season around these parts.
- Squirrels are tenacious little bastards, but they can be defeated!
- Dick Cheney is still a first class asshole (CLICK HERE IF YOU DOUBT ME)
- Sometimes, the guilty are rewarded.
- First impressions are often correct.
- A big ego, left unchecked, will morph into a gargantuan ego.
- A large bureaucracy is like a raging alcoholic in self denial.
- A good book can make the world go away.
- I need a very, very, very long vacation.
- People love to reinvent the wheel.
- Money may be the root of all evil, but it makes me happy!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Lessons Learned this Week
This week, I learned a few things about life, nature, work, people and myself...here a few of those lessons I learned: