Friday, May 22, 2009

Furloughed Friday and the Search for the Missing Rose

Got the day off today thanks to the rat bastard politicos in Trenton who want to appease an uneducated populace. I can't blame them, civil servants are the whipping boys whenever there is a financial earth quake in this state, so to make political hay, they issued furlough days (basically a one day lay off) and handed them out to thousands of working folks. Today is the first of 14 said days.

Fuck it, I am off to Philly to hook up with a certain someone that long time readers of this blog know.

I will report back on the whereabouts of our "missing rose" when I return.

Have a great day everyone.

4 comments:

mommanator said...

have a great 4day weekend! wish we were going to Phillie together, just because!

Frank said...

Sounds like you're making the best of it, but it sucks. "Rat bastards" is one of the great insults of all time. Enjoy the LONG weekend, amigo.

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling have a wonderful time I so wish I was there, Miss Rose told about this occasion weeks ago and she's very much looking forward to it.

Wee lamb, I know there's a chance my name might come up, while you can't libel the dead please be kind, I hide razor blades in my wig and I'd just hate to have to use them. ;)

Pax Romano said...

Mama Jax,
I wish you were with here!! We could go back to the PAFA gallery.

Frank,
Thanks brother, no quit wasting your life --- ;)

Mags,
I would not dream of dragging the Thunderpussy name through the mud as idle cocktail hour gossip, perish the thought.