Friday, May 01, 2009

Fave Foto Friday (The Lost Thunderpussy Portfolio)

These photos were brought to my door last night by an armed Canadian Mountie with the following message:
Darling, please post these pictures, posthaste, or I will be forced to take legal action. Love and Hemlock, M.T.
So, without further ado, I now present, The Lost Thunderpussy Portfolio:

fig 1: Jason Bigelow, Magnolia Thunderpussy's former accountant photographed several weeks ago in Quebec after he lost a lawsuit against Ms. Thunderpussy and was forced to sell his car to cover his legal fees.
fig 2: Here are several graduates of Magnolia's Finishing school learning the finer points of how to pick a husband.
fig 3: Magnolia here portraying one of her favorite historical figures, Seabiscut is surrounded by several of her associates at the Moose Jaw VFW's Easter Sunday Brunch and Talent Show.

7 comments:

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling Pax, I'm so sorry to have had to take such strong measures but the gospel of La Thunderpussy is not something to be kept under a rock.

But please dear, as soon as dear Whatshisname has finished acting out his "Nell Fenwick" fantasy send the Mountie back, I fear for his well being and safety in the hands you two slightly unhinged New Jersey "Cougays".

Shoebee said...

So, you 2 are now recycling old Fave Photo Friday Photos?

Pax Romano said...

Shoebee, OH NO, these are part of the never seen Thunderpussy collection...at least I think they are. Did I already post them?

What a drag it is getting old.

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darling the only repeat photo is the one of the young man and the Roadster the other two have never seen the light of day.

No sweetheart It's not getting old but we are.

mommanator said...

I Love # 2 -you sure I am not in that finishing school!

Shoebee said...

I know that first one was a repeat, because I told you that I would give you a $100 for the car. From what I remember, it was posted about 1-2 months ago. Yes, it was that recent.

Shoebee said...

Paxie-
Apr 3, 2009 to be exact
Shoe