Saturday, February 28, 2009

Season of Change

Haloscan is dead, long live Blogger.

I can't seem to get the Haloscan comment thingy to work, so, for now, comments will be handled by Blogger and all that that entails. Buck up, be strong, and comment away.

I've also trashed my old blog list since many of the listed blogs were dead in the water or gone. Slowly I will get around to adding everyone back. If you have a blog and want to be listed, let me know.

Stay tuned, we should be back to the usual shenanigans in no time.

3 comments:

missmagnoliathunderpussy said...

Darlink Pax, I've started to pack my trunks and I trust you've already alerted the media.

mommanator said...

I LUV the new pic!
blogger works fine!

Merci said...

Hey, let's do the breakfast thing again soon, OK? I'll get with Zelda this week and maybe we can call you and plan something.