Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pax's Major Faucet


Wow, it's only 8:46 this chilly Saturday morning, and all ready we've had one bathroom sink replaced. In about an hour, we will have the other all gussied up.

I told the worker to show up any time after eight ... of course he was here at about a minute after.

So you know this meant that Whatshisname had to forgo his Saturday sleep-in as they had to come into the bedroom to work on sink one (which is in the master bath). Moaning and groaning, I sent him off to the supermarket to get some provisions and to avoid listening to his bitching.

Ah blessed solitude. Just me and my cup of coffee and a nice long weekend with no plans in front of me (off on Monday for Martin Luther King day) ... and two brand new sinks!

Does life get any better than this?

No comments: