Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Night Lasagna

Howdy all!

Well, first things first ... got some really great news today. No need to bore you all with the details, but the news was both thrilling and comforting. Let's just say I was doing a grateful happy dance when I got it.

That said, tonight I find myself faced with the daunting task of creating two large trays of lasagna that will be fed to (mostly) complete strangers tomorrow. You see, my beloved is involved in throwing a surprise party for a friend, and said friend's other friends will be at this party (most of whom I do not know) so now I have to make sure that my creation satisfies people I don't know.

Is my life exciting or what?

Anyway, I hope you all are well - think of me tonight while I am slaving away in the kitchen. If I get a chance I'll post pictures of the finished products.


Oh, and if you are really bored, go over to my other blog and READ THIS.

No comments: