Friday, December 26, 2008

Loot!


Damn, I must have been a very good boy this year ... amongst the homemade goodies and cheap bottles of wine, I found the new Stephen King book, the complete True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse collection of novels, a Starbucks card, some Antonio B cologne, some marvelous candles, tons-o-gift-cards, and a huge Pulp Fiction poster (which came courtesy of Gracie).

Whatshisname made out pretty well also. You see every year he hands me a list (yes, a list) of what he wants for Xmas and I dutifully fulfill his wishes. This year I added a couple of surprises including a new watch and a GPS navigation system (he gets lost going to the bathroom sometimes, so it's needed).

Of course today I am paying for it all as I seem to have come down with yet another cold, I am running a fever and feel like a truck hit me. Oh what the hell ... at least I don't have to go to work for the next week and a half, so there's that. But I do have to get better by Monday because that is when Princess Demon Child arrives for her annual Post Xmas visit and sleep-over. We are planning a night of horror films and pizza.

Anyway, Happy Boxing Day to those of you who celebrate that one, or Happy Feast of Saint Stephen, and for those of you in the midst of Hanukkah, I say, mazel tov! And last, but not least, for those of you celebrating Kwanzaa ... well err, Happy Kwanzaa!

No comments: