Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stuff

OK, it's getting to me now.

Woke up around three this morning after an especially disturbing nightmare, could not fall back asleep as my mind was racing.

Functioned in zombie mode at work today.

Found out that dad has to remain at hospital for at least one more day ... not sure how much longer this is all going to take. I am drained.

***
And as for that debate last night; was I the only one totally creeped out by McCain's use of the term, "My Friend" every time he was trying to make a point? He put me in mind of Criswell in Plan 9 From Outer Space, "And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future".

Oh, and what did you think when that wizened old fool referred to Obama as, "That one" ... what the fuck was that all about?

No comments: