Happy Saturday all!
* Had breakfast this morning with Medbh, Sylvia and Merci. A delightful time was had by all at the Red Barn Cafe ... if you are ever in Hammonton NJ, and want to have some of the best pancakes known to man, this is the place. However, charging twenty bucks for a blueberry ricotta cheese pie is a bit much.
* So it seems that the National Enquirer was right! John Edwards did have an affair. I can't say I am shocked. I mean it happens all of the time. I am disappointed. And if what this piece says is true, I am equally as disappointed in Elizabeth.
* Of course, we'll all be blabbing about the affair and the Olympics this week; but is anyone aware of what is going on with Russia and Georgia? 1500 dead. Why isn't this at the top of all new casts .
* WTF?!?!?! Bernie Mac is dead at the age of 50!!!
* Meanwhile, here's a picture of the Leader of the Free World at the Olympics:(LINK HERE)