Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grow The Fuck Up!

You know I am a pretty nice guy usually, but sometimes things just get to me ... and this is one of those things.

I was contacted by a fellow blogger and informed that someone was coming to their blog from mine and leaving obnoxious comments.

Of course this was all being done anonymously.

So you see, whomever is at the bottom of this crap does not even have the balls to indicate who they are.

And man, I don't care if you disagree with someone's political or ideological point of view, you win no points in my book by being an asshole. Christ, what the fuck, people?!?!

I have no idea who is doing this, I just hope it's not any of my constant readers, we are a small group here, and I assumed a pretty civil bunch; hopefully it's just some lurking looser with nothing better to do.

Whoever you are, do me a favor and cut it out ... or better yet, learn to disagree with others in a more civil manner.

No comments: