Monday, April 21, 2008

Vroom, Vroom

Well, I did it.

Just signed my life away (for the next three years at least), and am now the proud owner of a much smaller, much newer, much faster piece of metal with four wheels.

Yes, it's a used car, but it is loaded with all kinds of doohickeys and bells and whistles.

True to the American way, the first place I went to was the car wash so that she'd sparkle like a diamond. Then, when I got home, I took a soft cloth and went over her, getting all the little spots that the mechanized car wash missed.

For the record, she's merely a Chevy Caviler Sport Coupe, she's about three years old, and she's graphite in color (that would be gray to you and me). Her stereo system is beyond belief and she handles like a dream, and gets 35 miles to the gallon.

I think I'll call her, "Mags".

No comments: