Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Greetings from Officeland


The infestation of killer gnats continues ... Officeland citizens are seen constantly batting at their faces as the pesky little beasties dive bomb them. Everyone looks slightly disturbed when they do this ... like mental patients - I'm just saying is all.

Courtyard was filled with the usual moronic chatter from the bill collector kids on the second floor. These have to be some of the most immature people lacking even the most basic of social skills. One of the more loud ones was babbling away to her friends about her boyfriend and how he was seeing someone on Myspace..."And I was like, you are such a dog! And he was like, what are you talking about? And I was like, I saw you on Myspace! And he was like, "Whatever! And I was like Whatever!" I am not kidding, that's exactly how it went. Imagine the voice all sing-songy and nasal.

The shake up here (that I posted about the other day) is still causing folks to gossip. Seems like everyone has an opinion ... but you know what they say about assholes and opinions; everybody's got one!

Beautiful weather here today ... I've noticed a direct correlation between the first few early days of spring-like conditions and phone calls received; it seems that the nicer the day, and the warmer it is, less calls come in. Hopefully it will hit 80 soon, and my phone will stop ringing all together!

That's all for now, hope you are all having a pleasant, gnat free, day.


No comments: