Saturday, February 09, 2008
Lessons Learned from The Invasion
* In spite of the botox and face-lifts, Nicole Kidman still has some expressive movement to her face.
* The "pod people" no longer need pods to replicate. Though it is uncertain if they need iPods.
* A smart eight-year old can learn quickly to give an ephedrine shot.
* Though the invaders claim to have no emotions, they still attack those who can not be changed, which seems to indicate that they must feel something.
* Nicole Kidman, no doubt, used her tenure with Tom Cruise to get into character for this role.
* Never drink coffee while at a CDC press conference.
* Avoid this movie at all costs and watch the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers or the remake from 1978