Wednesday, February 27, 2008

From the Desk of Pax Romano

Dear World,

As I sit here chained to my chair in Officeland waiting on lunch-time, I just wanted to take a few minutes to let you know that while you may have tried to smack me around these past few weeks and have me lose my sense of humor as well as my optimistic outlook, I just wanted to say - tough shit, I refuse to give in.

Sure, things are looking a bit bleak at the House of Romano lately, but we are fighters and I hope you are prepared for a battle that will leave you bruised and bloody - you might consider just calling your harbingers of doom off now to avoid embarrassment, but if you insist - well, I just wanted to say, I warned you. Keep in mind, my peeps is from the mean streets of South Philly.

You have been warned,

Pax Romano

No comments: