Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Few Things...

Yee Haw, state offices in Joisey are closed today (Lincoln's Birthday), and that is why I am home. We also have next Monday off (President's Day), so another Yee Haw concerning that.

Mom is getting her second opinion today (not my turn to drive her, so let's add another Yee Haw to the mix just for the hell of it) - Yee Haw. Also, she has accepted the fact that she has to move now to address her situation, so another biopsy will be occurring early next week (fingers crossed on that one), followed by surgery as soon as they can fit her in. Hopefully this will all just be a nasty bump in the road when all is said and done.

Oh, and another serious thing. I don't want to bring the room down or anything, but, well, let's just say that something has been brought to my attention and it might concern some of my blogger pals. I can't really elaborate on it at this point, (and honestly I was only consulted about this because I am something of a bystander) but if it pans out that what I was told is a fact, well things are going to be a bit different around here. Hopefully it is all just a great big misunderstanding and all will be well. :::raises his mid-morning cup of java in hopes that this is just another bump in the road:::

Well, that's all for now, got some errands to run, so have a wonderful, emancipating, Tuesday all!!!

No comments: