Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Going Back to Derry

My life has been a non-stop cavalcade of the mundane lately; and I am not complaining about it. Everything is aces, quiet but aces nonetheless.

The most exciting thing I have to report, is that I am re-reading IT, Stephen King's epic tale of a shape-shifting beastie who lives beneath the town of Derry Maine. Every twenty some years, IT manifests itself as Pennywise The Dancing Clown (AKA Mr. Bob Gray) and makes a meal of a handful of the township's children. This tome weighs in at over 1138 pages. The last time I read this book was back in 1986 (or thereabouts) and I loved it, it's going to be interesting to see if the dark magic is still there within those pages.

If you want to read something new, cruise on by my horror blog and check that out.

Other than that, and the randy goings on of a female coworker who felt the need to brush up against me, butt to butt, today and then say, "Oh, that felt nice". All is well.

No comments: