Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Four Celebrations Today

For those who have not yet had their fill of holiday stuff, today is the first day of Kwanzaa, as well as Saint Stephen's Day and, of course, Boxing Day! I say, any reason to break open those bottles of cheer hoisted upon you for Xmas and enjoy!

I'd be remiss If I did not mention another sacred day being observed this December, 26th. It is my good buddy, Karl's birthday. I think he's turning 55 today, so if you want to stop on over to his blog and wish him well, be gentle. And if you want to send him a gift, make sure it is both tasteful and decorative. (see picture on the right for a suggestion).

On the home front, today marks the first day in the past four days, where I do not have some kind of social obligation. And it is nice not to have to be preparing for something, or getting ready to go somewhere. I did meander to Radio Shack and pick up some tapes and connections for my new camera, so I'll probably be experimenting with that all day.

Tomorrow, Princess Demon Child is due over to spend the day and night for our semi-annual Drive Uncle Pax Crazy Sleep Over.

That's all for now, hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: