Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Auld Lang Syne


And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

We've got guests coming in about an hour, and we are still running around like chickens without our heads (you see Whatshisname has this tradition that ALL of his laundry must be washed before midnight on New Years's Eve because ... well ... because it's his tradition, so things are a bit messy around these parts now). So of course, the laundry room where I set up bar, is still functioning like a laundry room so I can't get in there yet and set up.

Another year down the drain. La de da.

Anyway, I suppose this will be my last posting of the year; so let me just wish you all a wonderful New Year, one filled with love, joy and happiness. I wish you could all be here tonight with us (now THAT would be a party).

See everyone in 2008.

No comments: