* Don't forget tomorrow is Missing Monday. If you have a blog, you know the drill.
* Also, don't forget that tomorrow is Tony Shyguy's 33rd, wish him well as he reaches his Christ-Age!
* While in a celebratory mood, Seems like Liz Taylor might be working on husband # 9! Seems the old gal got herself a new man! Rock on Liz!!
* I hope you guys are watching Mad Men on AMC. I know Rosie is, but what are the rest of you waiting for? Best show on television right now. Set in 1960, it's the story of horny ad executives, the gold digging gals in the steno pool, and the swinging lifestyle of four martini lunches and endless cigarettes. Actually, it is about much more; just watch it.
* Second best show on TV, Dexter, has it's season premiere tonight! Hurray! It's the return of America's favorite serial killer!
Well, that's all for now. Have a good one!