Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Third of July

First off, the car is running beautifully, so there's that.

Second, work was kind of goofy today. A lot going on, and, if I am not mistaken, I think someone has a crush on me at Officeland II. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered and shocked that anyone would think this middle aged, follicle challenged guy was attractive; but it's kind of making me uncomfortable.

Third, did I mention that I've been offered a role in an independent film? Well, now I have. Nope, not as the leading man, but as a waterlogged zombie extracting revenge on some bad guys. If all goes as planned, shooting begins in August (of course, you'll all be invited to the world premiere at Sundance).

Fourth, tonight is Utopia's fireworks display, which is easily visible from the front entrance of my development. So I'll be there with my new camera, tripod and a bottle of wine trying to capture the display for posterity.

Fifth, Whatshisname and I have a heavy date at the Utopian Diner this evening, I love that place! The waitresses are the best and the food is out of this world.

Sixth, How about Bush pardoning Libby? What the hell was that all about? How many pardons did this guy grant when he was Governor of Texas???

Hope you all are well!

No comments: