Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Goddamn Mercury in Retrograde


Well, things are finally working out.

The car is done, and it turned out to be about a hundred less than the haggled-over quote.

Of course, as Jimmi reminded me, Mercury is in retrograde, so all things mechanical will be f'd up until that is over (which explains why my PC at work kept blinking on and off today).

That said, I'd like to thank you all for the kind thoughts and encouraging words these past few days.

Lately, when stuff starts working my nerves, I say to myself, "Hey what are you bitching for? Are you living in Darfur? Are you sick?

It's all a question of perspective (and having enough alchol to decompress at the end of a stressful day).

In other news: I have a real secondary blog! That is I can post and you can comment here at Blues From a Cubicle. So during the work week, check in and see what earth shattering event is going on at Officeland II.

Hope you all are well!

No comments: