Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Day, Another Car Problem

Once more my car is at the bottom of today's tale of woe.

After replacing the battery on my own, I discovered a short in the connector wire, and found the battery light coming on on the idiot panel on the dash. I fear now that the alternator might be on the fritz, and that's way out of my automotive quick fix knowledge.

Double dammit.

Here I sit waiting for the tow truck.

Yesterday was a good day though, drove a company car to Officeland-II with Medbh so that we could celebrate another co-worker heading out the door to that fabled land known as "retirement".

We made the stop at Starbucks and got ourselves fueled up on hight-test caffeine goodness and had a pleasant sojourn through South Jersey's back roads.

But that was yesterday.

Today, I am twiddling my thumbs cursing the fact that I did not take auto-shop when I was in high school.

Have a great Thursday all!

No comments: