Friday, April 13, 2007

This Is Why There Is No Fave Foto Friday Today

Work dictated a meeting down in South Joisey today ... while sitting in said meeting, I had a distinct feeling in the pit of my gut, sort of the feeling one gets on a roller coaster as it is plunging down to earth.

I braced myself until the feeling passed, and was then met with a cold sweat.

Uh oh.

I managed to make it through the rest of the meeting alright.

When I got into my car to schlep on over to meeting number two, the feeling returned. I stopped on into a gas station and found a bathroom and half expected that I was going to puke.

I did not.

I made it through meeting number two, and as I was driving home, my tummy kept rumbling, and my head was throbbing.

Did I catch the same thing my mother has/had?

Then I came home and found Whatshisname locked in the bathroom.

Later he said, "I've been feeling sick at my stomach all day".

I popped some asprin and downed a shot of Pepto Bismal as he spoke. Then he said, "I think we caught the bug your mother had!"

"Or Christ knows what we caught being in that hospital emergency room for six hours," I added.

Since we are both just getting over some really nasty head colds, everything just seems more miserable. You would not want to be around either of us today -- we've reverted to bitch mode.

Hope you are all feeling better than us.

Oh and for the record, I'm Jane and he's Blanche.

No comments: