Monday, March 19, 2007

What a Day

Officeland II is a sprawling maze-like place. It's also very quiet and sterile, like a hospital.

I needed to leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind me every time I ventured outside of my veal pen.

They had a meet and greet breakfast thingy for those of us new to the place, so that was nice. Still and all, it is going to take some time to tap into the vibe of this place. I felt like a fish out of water.

Traffic to and from was, as suspected, a bitch. I guess I'll get used to it.
***
Meanwhile, in much more important matters: Today marks the fourth anniversary of the Iraq war. What a fucking bloody mess. How much more blood can this current administration have on its hands before people will wake the fuck up and demand some kind of accountability?

Today also marked the start of the murder trial for legendary record producer, Phil Spector. Spector, has been accused of shooting and killing actress Lana Clarkson. It seems that the judge in the case has approved televison cameras in the court room. I guess it's circus time again, da do ron ron...

No comments: