Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Couple of Things

I am going to be crazy-busy tomorrow (last day in Officeland and the obligatory farewell breakfast/luncheon etc)... so if anyone is going to participate in Fave Foto Friday, send me your pic, or link ASAP so I can put it together tonight. Thanks!

And then there is this bit:

Email from Magnolia as follows:


Pax Angel,

What on earth is the REAL poop, your devoted fans want to know the whole story. I just read this (below) in “Winchell”.

Kisses, Kisses,
M.T.:

Pham Quang was born November 2003 and now he has been adopted by Angelina Jolie. She has changed his name to Pax Thien Jolie. His name means Peaceful Sky – Pax is peace in Latin and Thien is sky in Vietnamese.

Angie's rep confirms that she was arrived in Vietnam yesterday and the adoption became official today.

Yes, it's true, I am the father of Angie's new baby. I had to impregnate a Vietnamese woman, it was all very hush-hush. But I had two demands. One, I must be paid handsomely for my services (I was), and Two, the child must have my first name!

So there you have it.

No comments: