Saturday, March 17, 2007

Clarification and a Plea for Help


Certain gossip spreading bloggers have been telling tales about yours truly and a certain adoption-prone-movie actress.

The nameless story teller is saying that I have been adopted by Miss Angelina Jolie, and that I am her new "boy toy".

The reality of the story is as follows:

In 2003, I was made an offer by Ms. Jolie's people to father a child with a Vietnamese woman. I was told that I would be paid handsomely for my efforts. I was also told that several years after the baby was born, Ms. Jolie would adopt it, at which point I insisted that the child's first name be the same as mine.

Hence, Pax Thein Jolie is the celebrity-stepchild-du jour!

To sweeten the deal, Ang leant me her consort, Brad Pitt, for a few weeks; and while he has not disappointed, I grew bored quickly and sent him packing. You see, I am starting to feel that the deal I made was wrong, and I want my son with me.

If you are interested in helping me in this effort send checks (made out to cash) to the following:
Save Pax Jr. Fund

666 Sunny Street


Utopia, NJ 06660

No comments: