Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Floods and Zunes, Oh My!

We are in the midst of a major plumbing mishap here at the Villa. It seems that the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine are backing up into the sink in the main bathroom (ever seen that horror film, "Dark Water"? It was kind of like that).

The plumber has been here since ten and he is calling for reinforcements. I envision a plumbing calvary led by TV's Schneider to come charging through the door at any second.

Meanwhile, My Zune came yesterday, and I am having a ball with it! I've loaded a few hundred songs into it already and personalized it with a cool photo of Ponch and John from C.H.I.P.S. as the background wall paper.

Of course, when I first plugged the damn thing into the computer it tried to import Whatshisname's iPod library (which consists of about enough music to fill the Library of Congress) into it. I think I've resolved the problem, we'll see.

Still have not popped a percoset yet in spite of the pain when I got out of bed this morning...I was doubled over and walking around like an old man ... however, as soon as I stood up straight, everything seemed OK.

Well thats all for now, two more guys are here for the plumbing problem ... damn, one of them brought in a portable electric saw!!


No comments: