Watching the Golden Globes tonight and I've lost count of how many times the A Word was said ... happily, Tom Hanks funny salute to Warren Beatty, and Beatty's subsequent speech, broke the "amazing" stretch and other adjectives were used for at least forty-five minutes.
Other Golden Globe observations:
*Earlier in the show I discovered that Alec Baldwin and I have something in common when he announced he just had hernia surgery. I will keep that in mind on February 12th.
* When I grow up, I want to become Jack Nicholson. I just love that guy, he is too freaking cool!
* Is Salma Hayek the most beautiful woman in the world?
* Is America Ferrera a breath of fresh air? How sweet to see a young lady who is not all skin and bones, rock on America!
* When they showed Prince in the audience, I thought I was looking at Jada Pinkett Smith for a second!
* Who picked out Jeremy Irons get up? What was that all about?
* Monet was drunk in gallons at this event!
* I should be living in Hollywood; but I'd never say, "amazing", no matter what!