Saturday, November 18, 2006

Domestic

What started as a simple bit of pre-holiday-house-keeping has now become a mid-level chore.

I began this morning wiping down the kitchen cabinets and soon found they needed a fresh coat of paint . I've just finished the top level and am about to tackle the lower ones.

Later on we have to re-pot the evergreen tree (which is currently bursting out of it's ceramic container). I bought said tree last year for Xmas thinking that it would never last the winter. Silly me, it's out grown two pots and needs more tending... considering that the tree is now almost as tall as me, it's a two man job.

And when I am through with all of this, there is the matter of the bills which are sitting in a pile mocking me even now...

Have a nice Saturday, all!

No comments: